segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

I'm Through with Love

“I am trough with Love/I will never fall again (…)”.
This words sound like coming out from a desperate person don’t they? Well I wish I could do that. Never fall in love again. Yes I wish I could do that. But why is it that every time I try it the Love Boat comes back to pick me up?
Why does it do such a thing to me?
I wish I could never fall in love again so I could fell no more pain, have no more suffering, no more hope in that subject. It is as they say: “Wishful thinking only leads to disappointment”.
It seems that the more I imagine the good things that we could do together, the things we can go through, the happy moments we could live…more of a failure it becomes.
Don’t think I am to pessimist! Want to know the rest of the song?
“(…) because I must have you, /or no one”.
That’s right. I’m always in the mood to fall in love to at least one person.
Just wish I could know who she is! 
12th January 2009

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário