quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2011

I really don't care anymore

I don’t really care anymore about me. About what I am or not.
I don’t really care if I am loved, not loved or hated anymore. Curtsey of my best friend.
I don’t really care if I am lucky or unlucky in one way, some ways or every ways.
I don’t really care if the world is changing every day to worst or better.
I don’t care if people are becoming mean and mean as time goes by or if they are becoming good.
Many things have lost interest to me. So many things I could be here the all day. In fact I could almost write a book about it.
Like I am losing interest in many things, many other people are.
The only problem is that I am just saying this to convince my self that I really don’t care. As a matter of fact, unfortunately, I care. But, to be realistic, not very much.
The big issue is that most people are stopping to care about anything what so ever.
When will people beginning to care? When will we stop to be completely obtuse?


31th January 2009

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário